Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Coming Season Covet

Fall. It's coming, I can feel it and I'm absolutely thrilled. Don't get me wrong - I'm still the girl who loves a fabulous chiffon and sequined Oscar caftan with a pop of coral on tanned toes, hair perfectly tousled from the salted air, a more modern version of the caiproska in hand while entertaining our dearest as the sun melts into the ocean. I'm just ready for Fall. Falling leaves, temperatures and hemlines. It's the time of year to start squiring away your havaianas and pareos and start pulling out your cashmere and subtle hints of flannel. Yes darlings, flannel. When done right - like Alexander Wang's Flannel High-Heeled Chukka Bootie it is absolute perfection. Not for a style rookie, these gorgeous booties with stacked heel and platform are transcendent style ideal for your transition to Fall.

Available at www.bergdorfgoodman.com they'll be a staple wardrobe fixture for seasons to come.


No comments: