Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beauty Covet

It's those rare but fortuitous occasions when you meet a designer who brings forth a product that you just fall in love with. This happened to me yesterday at Bergdorf Goodman's: Mecca for all who love fashion, design and decadence, Bergdorf's is a bastion, a retreat into luxury. I'd like to introduce you to a new luxury at Bergdorf's, Edward Bess - eye and lip color savant who's new collection left me a little weak in the knees. He has an intution when it comes to color and can pick perfection for you. He showed me several choices, but we decided upon his Deep Shine Lip Gloss in "Dark Blossom" after he confided for me to always wear a dark lip. I completely agree and am heading back to BG tomorrow for more.

A mere 22 years old but with the sophistication, style and determination of someone who's been in the business for years, Edward Bess is someone to watch.

A decadent and deserving treat would be his "Lip Wardrobe Collection", the sleek black lacquer case which chicly houses 5 of his lip glosses and 10 of his lipsticks.

Available at www.edwardbess.com or at Bergdorf Goodman in New York.




No comments: